These are our rules. Read them, follow them!
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the softplay area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with parents/guardians. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatterproof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the softplay area. Socks must be worn at all times.
- In case of a problem, contact the owner or a member of staff. All children must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times.
- Please do not play in front of the slide exits.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the softplay area. No sharp objects may be taken into the softplay area.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum should be taken into the softplay area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the building.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the softplay area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
Our softplay equipment is manufactured and installed by House of Play Limited. Conforms to BS EN:1176 pt.10